←

Activity

Shree

Poll S Shree

How are the MCQs going so far?

We’ve been doing quite a few MCQs lately on @UrNextDoor, so I thought it’s time to check in with everyone! 😄Vote and let me know what you think! 👇And if you have a topic you’d like to see in the next MCQ, drop it in the comments! 🚀#UrNextDoor #MCQs #Poll #Quiz #Community #LetsConnect

1 total vote · Pick an option to see the results.
4
1
Poll S Shree

How are you using UrNextDoor?

What do you enjoy the most on @UrNextDoor? 🚀Vote and tell us why! 👇

1 total vote · Pick an option to see the results.
1
1
Poll S Shree

👋 How’s Everything Going on UrNextDoor?

I’ve been exploring @urnextdoor for a while now and enjoying the MCQs, polls, posts, and communities. There’s still plenty I haven’t discovered yet! 😄So I thought I’d ask everyone:📊 Are you enjoying your experience on UrNextDoor?Vote in the poll and let’s hear what everyone thinks! 👇#UrNextDoor #Community #Poll #LetsConnect #UserExperience

5 total votes · Pick an option to see the results.
6
5
Poll S Shree

Explain Your Answer

Which one would you choose?Vote in the poll — and tell us WHY in the comments. 👇

5 total votes · Pick an option to see the results.
5
5 1
Poll S Shree

Poll of the Day

What do you use AI for the most?

6 total votes · Pick an option to see the results.
6
6